Sometimes I hit the mark, but most of the time I just aim.
I love all things handmade... paper things, fabric things, felt things, decorate-y things, and anything with polka dots. Or stripes.
Etsy is like a drug to me.
I love repurposed furniture, renovated spaces, thrift store re-dos, and ribbon.
I have an obsession with being crafty, and I am OBSESSED with crafty blogs.
I read them. I send links of them to my crafty obsessed sis-in-law.
I dream I am one of those talented crafty bloggers.
Sometimes I try a few of the projects I see. Sometimes I just buy the supplies and let them collect dust.
If I spent a fraction of the time actually creating the things I think about...
I would amaze myself.
For St. Patrick's Day, I made a little something for the boy's teachers.
It's a small gift bag of gum tied with green ribbons and decked out with a free printable tag.
It was just a tiny little thing to say "thanks" and "you rock" and "I have the most respect for people who choose to spend their day in a room of 11 and 12 year-olds."
I got the idea from here...
One of the MANY places I haunt in my pursuit of all things crafty.
So Happy St. Patrick's Day from me. Your green-eyed, fair-skinned friend.
Consider yourself kissed.
Watch out for pinching people, and if you see a Leprechaun, catch him for me.
I'm too busy looking at craft blogs.
2 comments:
Oh! Oh! Oh!! I totally feel you on the craft blog obsession! I'm right there with ya!! :) You did GREAT on the teacher gifts, though!! Really cute! :)
I occasionally create but I OFTEN plan. Do you do that? I'm the world's worst about putting my plans in action.
I bet they loved the gifts!
Post a Comment