Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh The Things I Could Tell You

Warning: The following post may contain TMI for some people. Post contains descriptions of medical procedures... human and feline.

I've spent the last 45 minutes trying to whittle down my list of "things to blog about that won't bore people to death."
Let me show you the list and see if you're bored to death:

1. My computer almost died (again) last week, and we spent money fixing it that I could have spent on more fun things. Apparently our processor didn't like us.

2. My elderly cat had us convinced she was on her way to meet Jesus. Instead, I paid the vet a RIDICULOUS sum of money and now I am giving her 2 pills and 2 injections every day. Yep, injections. Shots. To a cat.

3. I spent an entire afternoon having a giant mole-type thingy removed from my leg/booty. You know that spot right where your leg joins your rear end? Well that's where it was and that's where it's not anymore. The highlight of the procedure was when the doctor said (to my bared backside),
"It's not really slicing; it's more like a sawing motion."
That's the exact moment I considered passing out.

So I think I will leave it at that for the moment. Just a "taste" of current events around here. I may or may not feel the need to elaborate on any of these exciting goings ons. I just thought you should know what a thrilling life I live.
And I have to go. Time to inject the cat.

No comments: